Sunday, September 7, 2008

My 1st Post

I am addicted to blogs. In fact, I own quite a few; there is my finance blog, my family blog, and of course...who could forget my long ignored weightloss blog?! I have spent all morning creating a new blog - all because of her. RuthAnn is tooooo cute. And I am now addicted to her blog. She writes about the life I wish I had. I know, the grass isn't always greener. But, I do live in Arizona and she in Missouri - so technically... =)

I love all things Americana, country and crafty (I just never admitted it before now). I am a mom with many interests but never enough time. In the next year or so, my husband (of almost 14 years) and I hope to buy our very first house. And then I want to turn that house in our home. I am going to use this blog as a {Hope Chest} of sorts. And a long the way, my daughter and will probably share some crafts, I may post pictures of something I will just have to have in the future - or I may post about a million other things (perhaps even consolidate a few blogs).

If you happen across this blog, please leave a comment. Although I've done a great job pretending I am writing to an audience - a real one would take the cake!

No comments: