Sunday, September 7, 2008

Neat Idea

As I was reading through some blogs this morning, I ran across a few that showed pictures of their kitchens (and how they were set up). There were some beautiful kitchens, that's for sure. One of the things I loved was a potato, onion and other non-refrigerated fruits and veggie holder. I was showing my husband and he agreed, it was a nifty idea. Sad to say, the bag of potatoes we currently have is shifted from one room to another (okay, between the kitchen and the laundry/pantry room). It would be neat to have something I could keep on my counter. My husband said he would make me one (uhem). In the mean time - I think I will start looking to buy one. Here is a sample of what I will be looking for: Sample. This is RuthAnn's house. It's gorgeous. You will need to scroll down a ways to locate the item. It's red, wooden, and delicious! =) Although, I may have to settle for plastic until my husband is ready to get the tools out.

No comments: